Senior Electrical Design Engineer
CEI is seeking an eager Senior Electrical Design Engineer that will support new product development and product improvement projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team. This includes design, analysis and all aspects of project engineering work.
Candidate should display the following qualities and skills:
- Self-motivation and capability of working alone or within a team of engineers.
- Knowledge of all phases of board development from inception through production (architecture, schematics, layout, debug and documentation), and FPGA applications.
- Knowledge of Software design, Firmware design, Radar, EW / ELINT / SIGINT and Communications.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and all other aspects of electrical engineering.
- Systems Engineering experience is also highly desired.
- A BS degree in Electrical Engineering is a must.
- This is a senior-level position, and an excellent opportunity for someone experienced in many different aspects of Electrical Engineering.
- This is a full-time (45 hours/week minimum) position.
Other Useful Skills and Experience:
- Experience in electronic product design and development.
- Experience with prototype assembly, turn-on, and debug in a laboratory environment.
- Experience taking a design from concept to production, including characterization of designs.
- Storage industry knowledge and experience, especially related to design using SAS or SATA expanders.
- Knowledge of power supply design.
- Proficiency with Mentor Graphics tool set.
- Knowledge of PCI Express and Ethernet.
- Experience with DFx practices.
- Ability to work efficiently cross-functionally, including working with high-volume manufacturing domestic and international facilities.
Incentives and Benefits:
- CEI offers an attractive benefits package and competitive wages.
- CEI provides bleeding edge exposure to fabulous technologies, products, and projects.
- More details will be given if the candidate is considered for employment by CEI.
You may apply directly to this listing, as well as mail your resume and cover letter to the CEI Human Resources Department at the address listed below. In addition, telephone follow-ups are highly recommended.
Colorado Engineering Inc. (CEI)
1915 Jamboree Drive STE 165
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
*U.S. Citizenship is REQUIRED*
Colorado Engineering Inc. (CEI) is certified as a women's business enterprise by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation's largest third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S. CEI is located in Northern Colorado Springs and is a world class electrical engineering firm, known for developing cutting-edge technology. Since 2003, CEI has been developing highly complex hardware, software and system solutions for land, sea, air and space applications.
Colorado Springs, CO
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 10:45:43 PDT