As a CAD Operator you will be required to draw finished designs from sketches received by Designers in a timely manner, draft multi-view drawings of closet and products, use computer assisted design/drafting equipment and software to develop designs, final sketch of proposed drawing, checking dimension of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various parts to whole structure or project, utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings. Design CAD Engineer is also responsible for identifying any possible problematic areas in designs and offer alternate options to Designers and any other duties assigned by the manager.
- Associate's Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to understand and implement design principles.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and written.
- Must posses excellent time management and self-starter skills.
- Must be able to pass drug test.
Closet Works is the largest non-franchised custom home storage solutions and closet organization manufacturer in the U.S. Closet Works has been crafting sanctuaries and creating a sense of order for 30 years. We are currently seeking excellent candidates to join our team!
Sat, 17 Jun 2017 06:10:20 PDT