Our client is seeking a proactive, detail-oriented, and results-minded Marketing Coordinator to join its Customer Acquisition team.
As a member of the team, your overarching focus will be bringing innovative customer acquisition ideas to market in coordination with cross-functional teams.
You will have direct, hands-on ownership of customer acquisition initiatives across a wide range of Amazon-owned traffic channels, including desktop, mobile web, and Amazon devices.
The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
- Manage the execution of acquisition initiatives from idea through launch, including campaign planning, setup, creative development, and post-launch monitoring and analysis
- Set and continuously manage expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Analyze business data to continuously improve and make sound business decisions
- Work closely with our Brand team to develop and optimize email and display creative assets
- Collaborate with cross-functional business stakeholders such as Product, User Experience, Business Intelligence, and Legal to deliver acquisition programs in the US
- High attention to detail and bias for action
- Proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to wear both analytical and creative hats, persuade stakeholders effectively, and execute methodically
- Superior verbal and written communications skills across different levels of an organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where continuous innovation is expected
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, Communications or a related field of study required
- 2+ years of experience in related positions
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ecommerce and web/mobile analytics experience preferred
Global Technical Talent, a Precocity-owned company, and a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation is searching for aggressive and talented business development team members. Our 5600+ employee organization represents over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure, we get the best candidates into the hands of our clients. This role would pursue business development for both GTT's staffing services as well as Precocity's customer experience and digital solutions SOW business.
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:43:42 PDT