Designer / Project Manager - Office Furniture
We are searching for a seasoned commercial space Designer / Project Manager who carries a strong portfolio of experience and demonstrates the ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple account managers.
- Plan, design, and furnish interior environments of commercial and industrial buildings with free standing or business system furniture.
- Design via Auto CAD, specifically furniture systems to meet all architectural specifications.
- Ability to also formulate furniture specifications in CAP/20-20.
- Knowledge and selection of top vendors, fabric/finish, art work, accessories, flooring selections, and color coordination for commercial furnishings.
- Ability to renders design ideas in form of presentation boards, drawings, illustrations and present to customer for approval.
Maintain ongoing communication between Account Executives and client throughout the design process ( data collection/schematic design/ finalization and installation).
- Integrate customer findings with knowledge of interior design, and formulate a plan that is esthetic and conducive to the intended purpose/budget.
- Must maintain knowledge regarding building code, ADA compliance, space planning.
- Must maintain professional communication skills and work ethic both internally and externally both verbally and written.
- Occasionally attend workshops, seminars, trainings, and vendor shows on various types of manufacturers, design trends and ADA specifications.Attend project meetings and assist with determination of project requirements/timeline.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and
for developing this attitude in others.
- Proven industry experience with Office Furniture sales
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion- complete details to be discussed in a confidential interview.
Are you ready to work with a corporate service provider that can simplify the process, scale up or down with changing conditions and exceed your expectations for customer service?
At Total Corporate Solutions, we've assembled several business services under one roof to offer you a variety of solutions essential to your operation. Choose what you need from our menu of services and our experts take care of the rest!
- IT Management
Built on the simple idea that our customers are best served through a complete One Stop Shop, the solutions we offer help minimize the amount of time buyers spend sourcing multiple vendors. With one account manager and one monthly invoice, our stress-free, streamlined service let's you concentrate on what matters most: your business.
Operating in a 40,000 square foot facility designed and built as a showroom to showcase the SOLUTIONS we offer in-house. We invite our customers to come and experience first-hand these SOLUTIONS in action.
We work tirelessly to do everything within our power to ensure that our clients get the best customer service and solutions that exceed their value. We tailor our SOLUTIONS
to various industry models including:
- Real estate
- and MORE!
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 10:39:55 PDT