Customer Service Lead
Fast growing Internet retail company in Bangor PA seeks a Customer Service Manager who will manage day to day eCommerce customer service operations, that consist of multiple websites, and several online retail marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. We are seeking an energetic and creative self-starter to lead the planning and execution of all Customer Service initiatives.This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment, effectively manage work schedules and assigned tasks, track, analyze, and report team performance, and develop and execute a path for team success.
- Learn, research, and understand ever evolving online marketplace metrics for Amazon, eBay, and our other eCommerce marketplaces to proactively identify possible issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensures that all customer emails and phone calls are answered in accordance to standards required by the marketplace that the customer is contacting us on.
- Establish and maintain all Customer Service KPIs and direct programs to improve the company's Customer Service reputation and recognition.
- Maximize team productivity to meet established goals (key metric). Includes support of established eCommerce goals and integration of eCommerce into daily operations
- Manage and coach the customer service staff to continuously improve communication skills, problem solving techniques and knowledge of the business lines, products and processing.
- Utilize all available data to conduct formal trend analysis.
- Conduct research and adjust strategies to meet and exceed marketplace and website metric standards.
- Maintaining effective internal communications with the CEO and Operations Manager to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of customer service objectives.
- Undertake continuous analysis of product and consumer trends
- Create processes and procedures to best resolve escalated customer complaints whether via phone, email, mail, social media, or any other communication medium necessary.
- Maintain relationship with the warehouse to promptly resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience as a manager in a customer service position
- Must understand Amazon and eBay metrics
- Exceptional phone, email, and chat etiquette
- Must have an understanding of Customer Service activity across the business to drive metrics, KPIs and related processes
- Great project management, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas effectively.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Solid understanding with the ability to adapt to new tools quickly.
- Proficiency in Zendesk and Feedback Genius Type Support Platform a plus
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms a plus
Please respond to this job posting with your resume, work experience, salary requirements and educational background. Salary is negotiable and will be based upon experience.
Big Health is an online retailer of vitamins and supplements. We strive to provide the highest quality health and nutritional products at competitive prices. Our highly skilled staff is committed to ensuring fast end efficient service and that our customers have the best purchasing experience possible.
Sun, 28 May 2017 09:34:25 PDT