Looking for a truly unique company? Are you an over achieving Marketer? The fastest growing home health agency in the US is hiring in Colorado! We do things totally different at Team Select, which explains why we're thriving in a struggling industry. We are looking for experienced Marketers and we have multiple opportunities available. Candidates must have strong leadership abilities, extensive marketing experience, and like having fun! Significant opportunity for growth, combined with top salary, full benefits and multiple opportunities to earn incentive income are a few of the many aspects that make this opportunity truly unique. The strength of our team and our culture truly sets us apart!
At Team Select, we believe the amount of effort it takes to do things the right way, can only be justified by putting an equal amount of effort into having fun! Our leadership in the healthcare industry starts with our culture. Having been recognized as a 2016 "Home Care Elite Agency" as well as being awarded the #2 Best Place to Work proves that our focus on our people truly differentiates us. We encourage you to inquire about a position, and learn for yourself how rewarding work can be!
- Drive revenue and meet associated sales goals.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Perform tasks related to logging daily sales activity.
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate internally about new opportunities, services issues and other issues that affect the day-to-day business of a community relations liaison.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business goals, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Manage and control departmental expenditures within established budgets.
- Understand and adhere to established policies and procedures.
- The above list reflects some but not all essential job functions. There may be other or alternate job functions assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Outside sales experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to interact with Patients and employees.
- Must possess problem solving, conflict resolution, decision making and planning/organizing skills.
- The ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment, as well as carry out instructions from supervisor.
- Acceptance of the philosophy and goals of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and interact in a professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer to input and retrieve data as required by job duties.
- The ability to be in the field for at least 8 hours per day.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Minimum High School Diploma.
Team Select Home Care will not discriminate against the candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other status protected by law.
Team Select Home Care is an employment-at-will employer
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed
At Team Select, we believe the amount of effort it takes to do things the right way, can only be justified by putting an equal amount of effort into having fun! Our leadership in the healthcare industry starts with our culture. Having been recognized as a 2014 "Home Care Elite Agency" as well as being awarded the #3 Best Place to Work proves that our focus on our people truly differentiates us. We encourage you to inquire about a position, and learn for yourself how rewarding work can be!
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Healthiest You! (Tele-Doc Program)
Electronic Charting (No Paper Documentation!)
Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit).
Discounts for cell phones to amusement parks!
Colorado Springs, CO
Tue, 23 May 2017 20:40:11 PDT