Piedmont Advantage Credit Union seeks to hire an energetic, enthusiastic, and highly engaged Branch Supervisor for a Charlotte branch. The Branch Supervisor is responsible for assisting members and potential members with their Credit Union needs. The incumbent will also explain services, sets up new accounts and loans, respond to problems, as well as supervise branch staff.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Monitors, develops and evaluates branch/department personnel.
- Assist members with opening new accounts and service existing accounts, answer questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refer problems that are beyond their authority to their manager, along with their recommendations.
- Promote Credit Union products and services based on member needs; identifies cross-sell opportunities; cross-sell services to members obtained from interview when opening new accounts.
- Underwrites consumer loans up to the amount assigned per Credit Union policy.
- Champions the credit union's efforts in building partnership with people and business in the communities we serve.
- Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared including files for Regulation CC and the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Assist with delinquent loan report by contacting members.
- Provide prompt, accurate, courteous, friendly, timely, and professional service to all members
- Develop and improve knowledge and skills in member service and lending areas
- Maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance
- Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly, and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain business partner relationships within the community and within credit union branches and departments
- Educate members on credit union services and products and cross-sell those products and services
- Provide notary service to members
- Maintain a cohesive, highly trained and motivated staff, sufficient to meet the needs of members
- Produce loan volume, maintain acceptable delinquency percentage of loans outstanding; provide insurance and other protection services on new and rewritten loans; maintain an acceptable charge-off rate
- Provide and present informed, profession, and accurate service and support to all members and employees
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Two to five years of similar or related experience
- (1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, adjusting priorities, and work within deadlines.
Piedmont Advantage Credit Union is a Member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution. Established in 1949 and headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, Piedmont Advantage Credit Union is committed to our mission of serving our world-wide Membership with engaged employees who provide financial products and services, in ways which make us easy to do business with. Piedmont Advantage Credit Union creates valuable relationships which result in member advocacy, financial well-being of members, and safety and soundness of the credit union.
Sun, 21 May 2017 05:48:28 PDT