Satellite Installation - Field Technician
Would you like working with technology systems that deliver entertainment to thousands of people?
Do you enjoy working hard on big projects both indoors and outdoors?
Does getting paid to meet new people and travel the United States sound appealing to you?
If so then come join the Groove Satellite and Entertainment team!
As the top rated DIRECTV dealer in the hospitality industry serving hotels, resorts, senior housing, student housing and many other commercial projects, we take pride in our work and are looking for installation technicians to join our team. We train our technicians to install and troubleshoot complex satellite TV distribution systems through a company sponsored training program.
Why this is a great opportunity for you:
• Attractive hourly pay including overtime
• Pay raise upon completion of a comprehensive, company paid training program
• A great benefits package including paid time off and medical, dental and vision insurance options.
• Unique professional advancement program that allows you to grow as the company grows
• Tools, uniforms, travel expenses and per diem are provided by Groove
• Advanced placement options if you have existing DIRECTV or cable experience
What you'll need to have:
• Energetic and positive attitude
• Resourceful technology problem-solving skills
• Professional verbal and written communication skills
• Enjoy working hard on a physical job both indoors and outdoors
• High School diploma or GED and authorized to work in the U.S.
• Valid drivers license and reliable transportation to the office in Holladay, UT
Some of the things you'll do:
• Visiting the site to evaluate the property and technology to see what the project will need.
• Installing the DIRECTV satellite TV distribution equipment including dishes, amplifiers, multi-switches, TV's, and receivers.
• Training the customers and end users on how to use the systems and making sure they're happy with their new channels.
• Troubleshooting and solving problems in the field to make sure our systems are always up and running.
If you have experience working on electrical or technology-based systems, are good with computers or are just a hard worker with a maintenance, electrical, installation background...come in and join the growing Groove team!
Preference is given to candidates with previous satellite installation experience or certifications.
Send us your resume so we can get to know you better and please place "Field Technician" in the email subject line.
Salt Lake City, UT
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 13:41:21 PDT