Senior Java Developer
The Short Story
We are looking for 2 amazing Java Developers to complete a dream team.
Does this describe you?
- You dream in: Java, J2EE, AJAX, MySql, RESTful services.
- You have valid, serious real world experience.
- You are are authorized to work in US
If the above describes you, please check out the long story below to make sure you get a warm fuzzy feeling about the position.
The Long Story
We seek an integral member of the development team who will collaborate on design and implementation of engineering solutions to drive our client's core business.
- Contribute to design and development of product components
- Participate in all phases of software development and demonstrate a passion for quality results in each
- Partner with QA to drive toward automation, unit testing and code coverage
- Bring to bear great problem solving skills, excellent design and coding skills, the eagerness to learn new technologies and a proven track record as a strong developer
- Collaborate effectively within and across teams and with both technical and non-technical partners
- Onboard new beneficial technologies and leads team to embrace their profitably
- Embrace transparency and collaboration (true partnership across technology and discipline groups).
We seek an experienced professional accomplished in driving technology-led innovations into businesses and always championing the voice of the customer.
- 7+ years of software-development experience for large scale systems, subsystem or core feature
- 5+ more years experience with Java, J2EE (e.g. servlet/jsp)
- Track record of enterprise-scale delivery of services and applications.
- Experience in agile environments, meaning in collaborative workflows in which multi-discipline teams engage with customers and each other to define, develop and deliver solutions.
- Passion for quality and strong affinity with QA practitioners, particularly automation developers.
- Engineering bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen or have Green Card
We are an international team of elite technology operatives who craft beautiful interactions between people and the technical world. Our solutions team is responsible for fielding, developing, managing and maintaining effective client relationships, and developing web tools and apps for huge audiences. Wirestorm generates an atmosphere of shared innovation and support, where we continually up-level our skills, break new ground, and highlight and learn from each others outstanding work. Come work with a fun company that offers amazing benefits, flexible work schedules, great team synergy, and a wide-open future.
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 16:43:24 PDT