Position: Project Manager
- Follow up design, manufacturing, and installation
- Overseeing B&W tooling
- Microsoft Project and Timeline, Work, and Excel
• Strong Project Management, Leadership & Communication skills. Must be Hands-on, Results Orientated and Highly Motivated.
• People skills - Manage a diverse staff.
• Strong independent decision making skills.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of machine design, automation, simulation and controls technology.
• (5 years +) experience in design and manufacturing environments, including knowledge of project management, mechanical tooling and processes.
• Capable of Managing, Leading and following large automated production systems, including the preparation of equipment specification and bid documents.
• Strong PC Skill needed. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Work, etc.)
• Higher Education in Engineering/Manufacturing a plus.
• Report progress daily/weekly on all project schedules.
• Coordinate resources for project completion (in-house and vendor.)
• Manage change procedures, including bid documents, on all assigned projects.
• Participate and adhere to company quality systems and support Lean Manufacturing Philosophy and ISO documentation.
• Identify trends that adversely impact design quality and report to Engineering Management.
• Research new products and modifications made to existing products to ensure continuous improvement.
• Maintain an awareness of new developments in technology and production processes and evaluate how those applications may benefit future projects.
R&E Automated Systems (www.reautomated.com) is the industry leader in Welding Engineering and Services, Laser Welding, Controls, Robotics, Mechanical Design and Simulation.
R&E is at the forefront of technological advancements and we provide a wide range of services to companies in the automotive, aerospace, medical, agricultural, military and consumer goods industries. We provide our clients with unique solutions that are tailored to accommodate their project demands.
R&E goes the extra mile to provide our employees a comfortable work environment. Our managers understand life on the road as we have all been there.
Madison Heights, MI
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:18:20 PDT