Commercial Building Products Specialist
Please fill in the information below and use the navigational buttons to continue. Warning: Using your browser's Back and Forward buttons may produce undesirable results. Commercial Building Products Specialist (NY)
This motivated Building Products Specialist will target commercial construction influencers including architects & specification writers, general contractors, design-build contractors, installers & subs, code official's etc. with a focus on education and demonstrating the value & effectiveness of DuPont Tyvek® Weatherization Systems in the greater metropolitan area of Buffalo, NY.
- Develop strategies for downstream marketing that allow for DuPont Tyvek Weatherization System products to be specified on commercial construction plans and documents.
- Coordinate with Team members on sales activities including lead follow-up, field/jobsite product demonstrations, trade show participation, etc.
- Develop and utilize an annual DuPont Tyvek® business plan.
- Conduct AIA & product presentations to industry influencers such as architects, contractors, multi-family housing developers, property management companies, etc. and demonstrate product capabilities for DuPont Tyvek® Weatherization Systems.
- Educate commercial contractors & installers on the advantages of the DuPont Tyvek® Weatherization System and the Build It Right Warranty program.
- Plan and conduct field training events.
- Manage Co-op arrangements.
- Attend industry trade shows & trade associations events.
- Participation in corporate initiatives as requested.
- A minimum of two years' experience in the commercial building products industry
- Must be a resident in the area
- Experience in technical selling
- Ability to successfully use consultative selling - relating products to the solution of customer challenges
- Excellent presentation skills
- Computer Proficiency required - MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must possess the ability to multi-task
- Must be self-starting & highly motivated
- Must demonstrate excellent listening skills
- Must exemplify strong interpersonal skills
- Active membership and involvement of industry organizations such as CSI, AIA, GCA & DBIA is considered beneficial and will weigh accordingly
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Monthly car allowance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Company-paid life insurance
- Health & Dental Insurance Plans [PPO]
- Company stock (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
Parksite is a sales, marketing, and distribution company serving many segments of the building industry, with a focus on both interior and exterior products. We are proud to supply the best Fabricators and Building Material dealers with category leading products for the residential, commercial, and remodeling markets.
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 20:29:28 PDT