Day to Day responsibilities
- Ongoing analysis, design, development and testing for Guidewire Claim Center application.
- Knowledge of the Financial constructs of Guidewire and First Party Medical experience is a plus.
- Individual would be responsible for development of both new functionality and support of existing functionality
Required Skills/ years of experience needed:
- Minimum of 3 years of Guidewire UI and Rules and/or Integration development experience utilizing Guidewire Claim Center and Contact Manager.
- High level of proficiency in OO technologies and tools.
- Working understanding of relational database designs.
- Strong unit testing and issue debugging skills also required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments
- Degree in a related field
Global Technical Talent, a Precocity-owned company, and a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation is searching for aggressive and talented business development team members. Our 5600+ employee organization represents over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients nationwide and a technology-driven recruiting infrastructure, we get the best candidates into the hands of our clients. This role would pursue business development for both GTT's staffing services as well as Precocity's customer experience and digital solutions SOW business.
Chevy Chase, MD
Fri, 26 May 2017 14:14:07 PDT