matchbox food group is searching for RESTAURANT MANAGERS to add to the team
for our Matchbox concept, current and 'coming soon' locations which include:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about food, people and our restaurant!
Matchbox is looking to employ people that have a desire to work for a fast growing,
young and energetic restaurant organization with huge growth opportunity.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Actively manage adherence to Matchbox Food Group's quality standards, operating systems/procedures, and food sanitation & safety regulations/requirements
- Leader who will actively influence the behavior of others to ensure cultural icons are reflected in daily practice, while promoting a safe & healthy work environment & superior guest experiences
- Actively develop hourly staff
- Impact profitability of restaurant through effective financial management
- Ensure facility is properly maintained
- Represent, support, and protect the Matchbox Food Group brand
- Assist New Restaurant Openings as required
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Minimum of 1 year restaurant management experience in full service, high volume restaurant
- Passion for developing and building strong guest relationships
- Thrives in fast paced, energetic environments
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage workloads with minimum direction
- High level organizational skills with multi-tasking capabilities
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Dependable, reliable, and highly motivated
- Successful in growing and leading staff
- Drive for personal growth and want for opportunity
Our management team receives:
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Competitive Salaries
- Paid vacation weeks
- Dining privileges and discounts
A performance family (work with the best!)
It all started when three friends teamed up to bring to life a dream they believed in. Combining their life savings, they opened their first restaurant in Chinatown, DC. What began as a tribute to their father soon became a thriving business based on the idea of community where friends and families could bond over hearty meals.
With more than 60 years of restaurant experience combined, these three friends utilized their passion and entrepreneurial spirits to create something bigger than serving food.
Since then, their restaurants have begun to span the country and they have established roots in various cities to become part of the neighborhoods.
Matchbox -- Casual, cool and contemporary. Join family and friends on an outdoor patio or beside a fire pit to enjoy chef-driven bistro fare or wood-burning oven pizza. Pair a craft beer or cocktail with your meal for the perfect evening.
Ted's Bulletin -- Take a step back in time, Ted's Bulletin combines a new age take on a classic shake joint. Displayed with vintage family photos, they offer classics such as tomato soup, grilled cheese, and other traditional recipes that have been passed along from generation to generation, staying true to Ted Neal himself. Ted's Bulletin aims to serve the surrounding neighborhoods and support the people of the community.
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 05:56:41 PDT