The Golden Rain Foundation has an immediate opening for a Fleet Manager to lead our Transportation Department team. The successful candidate will work near downtown Walnut Creek, in a lovely gated residential community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the transportation department, including bus services, vehicle maintenance, fleet vehicle procurement, and holds the licenses required by various agencies associated with hazardous materials and emergency responses to same.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Manages bus transportation department, including scheduling drivers, dispatcher and travel coordinator; response to accidents; maintaining driver records; dealing with resident issues.
2. Manages vehicle maintenance department, including scheduling vehicle maintenance, auto mechanics, parts & supplies inventories; fleet vehicle replacement schedule and authorize replacement procurement.
3. Responsible for multiple regulatory agency requirements and inspections including DOT/CHP (bus drivers, auto mechanics, etc.); fueling stations; hazardous materials; air quality; etc.
4. Prepares and maintain hazmat planning, including annual employee training in hazmat as required by OSHA, Health Department, and State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB).
5. Researches applicable regulations, ensuring Foundation compliance with required mandatory filings with FMCSA and CERS.
6. Works with appropriate agencies in procuring transportation related grants.
7. Other duties under the purview of the Director Resident Services.
- Licenses and/or certifications that may be required for various activities as stipulated by the regulatory agencies.
- California UST Designated Operator license
- Customer service focus.
- Team-oriented management skills.
- Ability to develop and work to budgets.
Minimum five years' experience as a fleet manager.
- Clean and valid California driver license and satisfactory driving record are conditions of initial employment.
- Ability to meet the Dept. of Homeland Security requirements confirming identity and right to work in the United States is required.
- Offer is contingent upon satisfactorily passing pre-employment physical, drug test and physical capabilities assessment.
- Previous employment must be verifiable.
The Golden Rain Foundation of Walnut Creek is a nonprofit mutual benefit corporation formed for the purpose of providing services and community facilities to the Mutuals (aka homeowners associations) which comprise the Rossmoor community.
The Golden Rain Foundation holds in trust; acquires, builds, maintains, and operates; property, facilities, and infrastructure for the common benefit of the Mutuals which comprise Rossmoor. The holdings include natural and landscaped open space, small parks, two golf courses, five clubhouse complexes, three swimming pool complexes, administrative and maintenance buildings, the street network, and miscellaneous buildings and infrastructure.
The Golden Rain Foundation employs administrative, financial, legal, executive support, and human resource personnel to manage its operation. It also has other employees and contract staff who provide an array of services and programs to residents of Rossmoor: public safety; leisure, recreation, and sports activities; bus service, and who maintain its landscaping and facilities.
Walnut Creek, CA
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:56:46 PDT