City Fitness and Thrive, global fitness and performance training company, are currently seeking an individual who is knowledgeable in the fitness industry to join our ambitious team as a Fitness Manager.
If you are a growth-focused individual who is passionate about winning and motivating others, then we are excited to have a conversation about our career opportunities with you. The Fitness Manager in this position understands that they would need to have a deep understanding of what it takes to motivate a team, recruit individuals of high talent, and train staff on sales fundamentals to succeed.
They are a high performing individual who understands that they would need to be available to work five to six days a week for 8 to 10-hour shifts (40-50 total hours) to be successful. They would focus daily on day-to-day operations geared towards operational excellence. Their top priority is to grow the departments personal training program and support individual team members with the development of their client base. They are enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and have excellent communication skills. Bringing a sense of urgency and commitment to the team, along with a desire to get things done will all lead to success in this position.
Areas of Strength for You:
- Achieve or exceed monthly key performance indicators (KPIs) and the ability to maintain consistent department growth.
- Lead sales support for personal training staff with the development of their client base.
- Implement necessary tools and processes to enhance sales performance and maintain high expectations for member satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of communication for efficient and consistent lead generation by maintaining relationships with all departments.
- Co-lead team and individual meetings, training, and events.
- Co-manage the day-to-day performance and engagement of all team members.
- Co-lead recruitment efforts to interview, hire and train new talent within the personal training department.
Your Experience Includes:
- Proven ability to drive sales and meet goals/KPIs, preferably in the fitness industry.
- 1+ years of prior management experience or a proven track record of leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Proficient computer and written skills.
We'd love to talk further if this role seems relevant to you and your experience. Please share with us a little more about yourself and why this opportunity may be right for you and/or include a cover letter.
Thrive is the most advanced functional training program in the industry. Developing the best in every body to look, move, and feel better.
Check Out thrivefit.com for more information.
Fri, 16 Jun 2017 21:13:43 PDT