BIOSTATISTICIAN/ DATA MANAGER
Duties: This individual will be responsible for assisting project teams in creating and maintaining high-quality research databases to be utilized in statistical analyses for a broad number of studies involving: (1) population health research and programs; (2) clinical trials; (3) EMR data; (4) payor data; and (5) behavioral economics. Duties include developing the organization and structure of analytic data sets; managing and harmonizing data transfers; performing analyses independently with guidance from the PI and/or Senior Research Investigator; developing standards for data integrity and data security; generating clinical reports; and developing programming tools and documentation to promote efficiency within projects; and maintaining appropriate written documentation of all data set components.
Position is contingent on continued funding.
Qualifications: A master's degree and 3 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, are required.
* At least two years of data or systems management with progressively more complex projects in a healthcare setting
* Working knowledge of relational database design, query, and reporting
* Experience in verifying, documenting, and cleaning large data files
* Familiarity with data standards and coding conventions
* Ability to work both independently and with a team
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to details
* Proficiency in STATA, SAS, and SQL
* Proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Reference Number: 40-26142
Salary Grade: 028
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: FM-Family Medicine
Job Family: I-Technical/Professional Research