GO-GETTER AGENT REQUIRED: Real Estate Buyer's Agent
REAL ESTATE LICENSE REQUIRED. ONLY for candidates that are willing to have hundreds of leads handed to them for happy and successful care and conversion. This is an exciting and pivotal role with a highly successful Coldwell Banker brand in North Orange County. Tremendous opportunity to be part of an already successful team to handle high volume of incoming buyer leads from a variety of sources, actively work them, providing superior service to find clients the home that best meets their short-term and long-term needs. We are looking for a dynamic, go-getter that is top notch, honest, overall good person that is looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable, growing company.
- Effectively negotiates for all buyer clients.
- Work flexible hours (evenings and weekends needed)
- Prospects for, follows-up with and services buyers resulting in effective conversion rates for leads into showing appointments, appointments into buyer agreements, and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Develops and shares expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools, and able to discuss all issues regarding home-ownership.
- Provides high-level fiduciary needs analysis and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Works with Transaction Coordinator who consults with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the Real Estate transaction from initial contact through to Escrow.
- Provides administrative duties at times for Lead Agent and effectively track, update and report all Buyer activity to Lead Agent and Manager.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Develop hundreds of incoming buyer leads, convert to appointments, showings, accepted offer(s) and put into Escrow
- Thoroughly understand buyers needs, goals and restrictions
- Track leads and provide reporting on their progress
- Schedule showings in selecting homes that meet clients' needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and writing contract offers
- Oversee all aspects of buyers' transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract
- Protect and effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers on behalf of Lead Agent
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all home ownership issues
- Prepare and inventory Buyer Love Package
- Host Open Houses: track, follow-up and manage leads generated
- Write up, present and submit offers and counteroffers
- Educate buyer about process
- Obtain testimonials and reviews
- Work with in-house lender on follow-up of buyer pre-qualification leads
- Help buyers evaluate and compare homes
- Stay in constant communication with Transaction Coordinator to ensure the status of the properties is known
- Attend Appraisals and Home Inspections with pertinent, prepared docs/research to support price
Key Skills -
- Excellent at building rapport
- Assertive and confident
- People-oriented & superb at customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and efficiency skills
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic
- Team player, willing to jump in and support various activities when needed
- Strong Time Management skills
- Flexible to shift direction and activities when needed
Experience, Training, and Education -
- High school graduate
- Real estate license REQUIRED
- 3+ years of industry and sales experience preferred
Most dominant trait is leadership; strong need to lead, interact with people and be received favorably. The Buyers Agent is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization and united in their commitment to the team's standards and to achieving the team's goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
He/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Buyers Agent follows up on leads daily, converts those leads to appointments, and then conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis.That person will refine the criteria and convert to logical offers. Buyers Specialist will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal through until Escrow, at which time the Transaction Coordinator takes over.
The Buyers Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues.
Closely associated with a local Coldwell Banker office, this Property Management company is a very dynamic and fast-moving office, specialized in servicing the North Orange County for almost 30 years. We strive to fully understand each customer's real estate needs and desires, exceed their expectations throughout the process and, along the way, build relationships that last the test of time. It's with this philosophy that we continue to receive innumerable referrals, testimonials and return clients.
We believe that each team member has their own spark and great value to bring and are excited to support and reward efforts, encouraging individual growth, personally and professionally.
Sat, 10 Jun 2017 19:27:12 PDT