Are you ready to maximize your .Net Development expertise as a Consultant?
Do you want the experience of assisting top-tier clients with their business needs and join an organization that offers employee benefits? Then Synergy Consulting Group has an opportunity for you!!
Who our client needs: .Net Developer
What you will be doing:
Responsible for the development and maintenance of the policy administration system, including the front-end client, business tier, and database.
- Development and maintenance of interfaces with internal and external third party systems.
- Work closely with business users to understand requirements and determine functional design of the system.
The skills you need to have:
- 5 + years object-oriented development experience with C#.
- Relational database experience preferably SQL 2008, including writing stored procedures, queries and creating tables.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Strong ability to work on multiple aspects of a complete system, including GUI development, rules development, backend interfacing development, workflow development and server processing.
- Experience with WinForms, Web, and CSS development.
- Ability to independently research and troubleshoot problems.
- Good business and technical writing skills.
Where the position is located: Cincinnati, Ohio
Why Synergy Consulting Group, Inc:
At Synergy, we utilize our more than 50+ years of IT recruiting experience, extensive resources and network connections to match exceptional IT professionals with Fortune 500 and top-tier businesses in all industries. We are experienced in contract, contract to hire and permanent. placement.
As a consulting firm, we offer an exceptional benefits package to all full-time W-2 employees, Contractors and Consultants. Benefits include:
Significant Salary with Bonus Potential
100% Company Paid Premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
401(k) with Match
Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
Paid Time Off
To learn more about Synergy CGI, please visit our website www.synergycgi.com and Follow us on LinkedIn
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party agencies.
Synergy Consulting Group, Inc. is EOE/M/F/D/V and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
At Synergy, we use our more than 50 years of IT recruiting experience, extensive resources and network connections to match exceptional IT professionals with Fortune 500 and top-tier businesses in all industries. Synergy also offers a benefits package to all full time employees regardless of contract length.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 10:25:14 PDT