Software Implementation Specialist
About the Company: CAP60 is a leading provider of Centralized Client and Case Management systems for Non-Profit agencies nationwide. Our Data Management system meets the specific requirements of a number of programs such as Head Start, Community Action Programs, Domestic Violence, Youth Assistance, Foster Care, ARC, HMIS, and Transportation programs. CAP60 serves agencies in over 40 states nationwide as well as agencies in the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.
About the position: In the Software Implementation Specialist role, you will play critical role configuration and training of the CAP60 software solution(s) purchased. The Software Implementation Specialist is involved with all steps of implementation, from coordinating initial meetings after signing of the contract, to sending the client out of "new" phase and into "production" (with the end goal to make each client a reference). CAP60 is looking for high-energy, self-sufficient leaders with a desire to make a difference in the operations of non-profits.
- Acts as point person for the implementation, sets up initial meeting with all stakeholders in the implementation
- Assists with creating and adhering to the project timeline created during initial meeting
- Accurately capture client expectations of the system and creates training schedule surrounding their needs
- Accurately translates agency nuances into appropriate CAP60 language for configuration
- Assists with configuration of the system
- Creates training schedule based on configured settings; includes appropriate staff members of the agency for each training
- Assists with training of new agencies; ensures agency comprehension of each section
- Provides clients with resources to help with learning curve (often time these will be created by you for the agency specifically)
- Provide customer implementation support as needed
- Follow-up with agencies and act as extra lifeline for agencies post set-up
- Various other tasks to assist Director of Product Management
- Strong work ethic; ability to multi-task
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technically savvy; ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Experience working in a software support environment preferred
- Experience working with non-profits is preferred
CAP60 offers the most comprehensive Data Management Software in the Health and Human Services industry.
Click here to visit our site: http://www.CAP60.com/
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:52:49 PDT