SSRS Report Developer- 5649
Job #: 5649
Job Title: SSRS Report Developer
Location: 550 Quarry Rd, Belmont Ca 94002
Duration: 6 months
100% onsite, Mon-Fri
Local only, must already live in Bay Area
Required skills and/or certifications:
- IT experience in logical, analytical and rigorous problem solving approach.
- Experience of Heavy Reporting Services developing in SSRS. Knowledge of SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- Experience in building Data Warehouse and dealing with large amount of data in Software Design, Development, Implementation, Integration and Testing.
- Must be familiar with design, development, deployment and fine-tuning of various Database ETL applications. .Net experience required, Develop/Support SQL queries/stored procedures etc.
- Analyze technical problems of high complexity and provide solutions
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills. Excellent communications skills are a must. Work in a team environment,
- Application Development background is a plus
Contractor shall provide a consultant to provide the following services:
We are searching for two Senior SSRS reports developer who will be assigned 100% to the Probation Case Management System (PIMS). The goal of the PIMS project is to replace 7 legacy applications used by the San Mateo County Probation department with 1 central Case Management System. The Senior SSRS developers will perform the necessary tasks to develop and move to production 28 Management and Operational reports ranging in complexity from routine to very complex. These reports are required prior to the PIMS application go-live in late September. This role is expected to perform but not limited to the following:
Gather and analyze business requirements and translate business needs into long-term business intelligence solutions
- SharePoint, data migration components, and work in collaboration with the data warehouse environment and team
- Define Business Intelligence framework and data model, semantic layers and BI Metadata repositories to support reporting and administration
- Demonstrated experience with SSRS to include report front-end development, report query writing and tuning, report deployment and management
- Demonstrated experience with SSIS to include creating, maintaining, and executing SSIS programs
- Demonstrated experience with OLTP and OLAP databases to include reporting and data modeling.
- Specific experience with MSSQL Server and Oracle environments.
- Experience using MS SQL Server 2008/2012 SSRS, SSIS, PowerPivot, integration with Excel
Sriven Infosys Inc
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:36:14 PDT