Epidemiologist - Staff CDC in San Juan. PR Local Candidates Only
CADUCEUS Healthcare is sourcing for an Epidemiologist that has previous experience with Dengue, Chikungunga, and Zika Virus. We are working with the CDC in Puerto Rico. This is a great opportunity to work with the CDC on an amazing new project there.
Epidemiologist - Staff
• Formulates statistical methods and techniques, and conducts analysis of data while focusing on incident management policies and plans.
• Plans and carries out quality control programs and selects appropriate epidemiologic methods to be used in quality control analysis. This ensures the reliability and consistency of the data while measuring the data limitations. Efforts include the identification of inadequacies and inconsistencies in data; development of procedures and methodology to modify the data; and overseeing the modification of the data.
• Provides scientific advice and technical assistance to various public, private, and/or nonprofit health and/or health-related agencies and organizations for specific complex programs or issues where the type of resources provided, and/or the impact on communities is extensive so program needs require the application of advanced scientific and technical methods and practices.
• Provides advice and assistance in the development and implementation of procedures, methods and strategies for obtaining and using scientific data which describe the prevalence of major health risks in an area, or the results of a scientific project or study.
• Evaluates a project or study data collection, quality control, and/or data utilizations methods.
• Identifies or develops appropriate methods to identify or resolve various, medical issues or problems, including interventions to improve the delivery of health care related to a specific public health area.
• Develops and coordinates the sharing of health-related educational or informational materials so that scientific advice and assistance is shared.
• Provides scientific consultative services to difficult programs or projects that have unusually demanding scientific problems or issues.
Caduceus is a Certified and Verified 8(a), HUBZone, and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides healthcare, information technology and security, and scientific services for our clients. We are known for offering cutting-edge solutions, employing industry best practices, and providing excellent customer satisfaction. We believe that our greatest strengths are our exceptional personnel, their focus on quality, and their deep domain knowledge of the Federal marketplace.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 14:43:26 PDT