General Description of Position: Provides primary healthcare to KSU students and other eligible persons through patient education, and diagnosis and treatment of general medical, surgical, gynecologic and emotional problems. Diversity and Inclusion: Kansas State University embraces diversity, and promotes inclusion in every sector of the institution. The university actively seeks candidates whose commitments and contributions will advance the University's commitment to the Principles of Community. Job Description:
- Provides primary healthcare to all eligible persons in the community through patient education, diagnosis and treatment, and referral to specialty sources when necessary.
- Serves on Medical Staff and other committees as requested by Medical Director.
- Graduate from an accredited AMA or AOA school.
- Board certified in internal medicine or family practice.
- Must hold a current Kansas licensure to practice medicine and surgery, and DEA certificate.