Administrative Assistant VI (FT), CFRN60012CNSEL
Provide administrative support within the Office of the General Counsel. Manage the "docket" of open in-house matters, gather information on employment and other records, maintain a law library, organize case files, complete standard legal forms, and ensure proper retention of relevant department records. Requires working independently, attention to detail, and excellent problem-solving capabilities. This position will also act as first point of contact for the Office of the General Counsel and will maintain the calendar of the General Counsel.
Position Title: Administrative Assistant VI (FT), CFRN60012CNSEL
Duties of Position:
- Manage the docket of open in-house matters and ensure proper record retention for those matters.
- Gather pertinent records from other departments within the College.
- Maintain a law library, organize case files, and complete standard legal forms.
- Prepare invoices for payment.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office including general correspondence and other administrative activities for the General Counsel.
- Answer telephone and greet visitors; maintain the calendar of the General Counsel.
- Ensure that all office supplies are properly maintained and kept in stock.
Experience and Education:
EDUCATION: High school graduate with 2 years college or work experience can be substituted for college coursework
EXPERIENCE: Minimum four (4) years providing administrative support.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree.
EXPERIENCE: Four (4) years in legal or equivalent field; previous experience with in-house legal department.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Computer, printer/scanner/copier, standard office tools, MS Office.
General office environment; occasional lifting of items weighing up to 20 pounds.
Department: Office of General Counsel-CNSEL
Position Type: Full time - FT
Pay Type: Hourly Non-Exempt