Marketing Programs Intern
Here's your opportunity to put your creative talents to work and work alongside a rocket ship of a company! ClearCare is the preferred software of home care agencies whose core focus is keeping our aging and disabled population safe at home.
Our marketing team is looking for an all-star to assist in several key projects. You will have a selection of high-priority projects to choose from, coordinate a social and community service project, and present the results of your work at the end to the executive team. You will gain experience that touches several areas of marketing, as well as working with members of cross-functional teams across the organization. There are no egos here and we fetch our own coffee (free lunch is provided each day!).
- Customer testimonials and case studies: Identify, interview and draft customer stories, post to company blog
- Campaign execution: Manage tactical plan and calendar, measure and report results
- Participate in creative sessions
- Prepare list segmentation for campaigns
- Create landing pages and email templates
- Perform marketing automation tasks
- Prepare post campaign summaries and presentations
- Interaction with marketing agencies/vendors
- Pursuing college degree or recent graduate in marketing, PR, communications, or related field
- Examples to show your leadership and project work
This is a paid internship for 20-30 hours/week and require you to be in the office 3+ days/week.
Home care is a rapidly growing $72 billion dollar per year industry in the United States and Canada serving 12 million people and supported by the largest demographic shift in human history. Over 90% of seniors want to stay in their homes for the rest of their lives, and over 80% of seniors will successfully do so. The home care industry makes this possible.
ClearCare is the industry leading home care technology platform. Our rapid growth in customers and revenue is driven by our innovative SaaS platform that helps manage all home care agency business functions, including scheduling, billing, payroll, senior-to-caregiver matching, CRM, HR, reporting, and point-of-care management. ClearCare' s web-based platform solves problems for all of the constituents involved in home care: family members, caregivers, seniors, agency staff and the healthcare community.
Healthcare is moving to the home with new technologies in remote monitoring, telemedicine, remote diagnostics, and medication compliance. In terms of cost, outcomes, and quality of life, no population stands to benefit from these developments more than seniors who are the largest consumers of healthcare. ClearCare, with its customers, is uniquely positioned to deliver transformative healthcare solutions that bend the cost curve for the world's most expensive patients.
Learn more about us here: clearcareonline.com
San Francisco, CA
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:26:38 PDT