Sr ETL Developer
EAD, H1B, GC AND US CITIZENS CAN APPLY
FEDERAL PROJECT - LONG TERM
- ETL development using Informatica V 9.1 - 5 years IS MUST
- Minimum 8 years of leading data analytics, business analysis or data warehouse efforts, preferably with federal client.
- The Contractor should support OEAD data transformation initiatives using Extract Load Transformation technology (ETL), specifically the Informatica enterprise tools, including PowerCenter.
- Contractor should mentor and train Federal employees in the use of the Informatica ETL tool.
- The Contractor shall design, develop and maintain data interfaces necessary to pull data elements from OEAD's transactional databases into BIIS data warehouse.
- The ETL developers will perform planning, design, development and maintenance work in support of OEAD/BIIS projects.
- The ETL developers will train OEAD Federal staff in how to use the Informatica ETL tool which is an integral part of the BIIS system.
- ETL developer deliverables include completed ETL mapping and related technical documentation for completed projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with database structure, computer systems, applications and interfaces.
- Broad knowledge of database concepts and computer business applications with specific proficiency with SQL languages and logic.
- Strong knowledge of various software applications including Microsoft Office Products and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Demonstrates attention to detail in data gathering, specifications development, documentation and record keeping.
- General knowledge of healthcare industry, clinical and business operation functions.
With more than 25 years of experience offering management consulting and IT services, Comter Systems, Inc. has established itself among its many clients and partners as a consistent provider of exceptional IT solutions
Sun, 11 Jun 2017 14:09:53 PDT