Landscape Field Supervisor
Suncrest Gardens is looking for an experienced Field Supervisor to direct the day-to-day activity of its Landscape maintenance and enhancement crew members and has the overall responsibility for the successful planning and execution of landscape projects included, but not limited to, mowing, edging, weeding, mulching, planting, and snow removal services.
• Maintain and prioritize multiple assignments with landscape maintenance crews.
• Monitor site project activities to ensure that instructions are followed, deadlines met, and schedules maintained.
• Ensure that work standards are performed to guarantee quality of performance and that safety is met on all projects.
• Maintaining complete, accurate, and timely records for labor and materials per project.
• Assist in training and development for all staff members in standard maintenance techniques/applications, plant identification, safety, and other required operational needs.
• Timely, courteous, and efficient responses to our client's requests.
• Participation in commercial snow and ice management services.
• A minimum of 3-4 plus years' experience overseeing landscape management services and crews.
• Have working knowledge of all materials and equipment used for the completion of all lawn management, including plant identification and equipment safety procedures.
• Preferred Graduate of accredited college in related field.
• Must possess a valid Ohio drivers' license and be drug free.
• Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
Send resume to above link.
Suncrest Gardens, located near Hudson, Ohio, is a full service Landscape Development, Landscape
Management, and Garden Center established in 1976, boasting 40 years of exceptional customer service. Suncrest Gardens is sincerely dedicated to producing the highest quality of products, and services in a professional and ethical regard to our clients, community, and environment. We will provide opportunities to realize both our personal and company goals through teamwork and commitment to each other.
Thu, 15 Jun 2017 13:30:19 PDT