Controls Engineer (Experienced)
Are you the subject matter expert Controls Programmer? Are you a high-energy, out-of-the-box thinker experienced with designing, programming, and debugging Robotic Automation Systems? Do you like the challenge of analyzing a project concept, objectives, and specifications in order to produce performance standards that meet or exceed the application's requirements? Do you possess a programming aptitude with knowledge and expertise in innovative solutions for production line applications such as material handling, machine tending, palletizing, parts sorting, pick and place, and die cast handling? Can you demonstrate PLC, HMI, and Robot programming expertise through proven techniques and approaches? If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a collaborative team of Controls and Mechanical Engineers that provide superior industrial robotic solutions, then apply today!
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 5+ years of engineering experience in design, development, programming, and troubleshooting of PLC, HMI, and Robot programs.
• Capable of analyzing customer requirements and checking project feasibility prior to creating design drawings, bill of materials, and project manuals. Projects may require troubleshooting of design and program issues and corresponding with other departments and customers from project commencement through completion. All these tasks must meet the project's budget and due date requirements.
• Demonstrated experience with programming from scratch, editing, debugging, and troubleshooting PLC/HMI/Robot systems.
• Expertise in integration, editing, and debugging all software and hardware including vision, marking, part traceability, safety PLC, servo drives, fieldbus networks, etc.
• Design detailed control panels and schematics utilizing AutoCAD Electrical Software.
• Perform installation, start up, and commissioning duties of automation systems at customer sites. This requires approximately 30% travel and overnight stays.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Project.
• Experience with Mitsubishi, Omron, and Allen Bradley PLC platforms; Omron, Panel View, Wonderware, and RSView HMI platforms; and Fanuc robots are a plus.
YAC Robot Systems, Inc., based in a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio, is a one-stop shop with the ability to design, build, install, and service turnkey automation systems. We are an Authorized Integrator for FANUC America. YAC is a small company that strives to acknowledge our team members on an individual basis. We enjoy the support of our Japanese parent company, Yutaka Electronics Industry Company Limited, who has a long history of achievement within the industry. We like to promote business and family functions for team building, and our team enjoys excellent compensation and a benefits package including paid vacation, sick days, and holidays, a company match 401k retirement plan, a bonus program; as well as medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, and disability insurances.
Thu, 8 Jun 2017 08:02:08 PDT