DIESEL TECH - $1,500 BONUS and TOP PAY!
An Aim Diesel Mechanic & Technician will be expected to diagnosis, repair and/or replace tractor components. This position will also be expected to do preventative maintenance, inspections, tune-ups, welding and other various service shop duties.
- Full-Time Position with an Excellent Full Benefits Package.
- Top Hourly Pay + periodic Pay Increases with ASE Certifications.
- Paid Online Classes for Advanced Training Opportunities.
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans (employee and family options).
- Profit Sharing & 401K Retirement plans.
- Flexible Spending Plans for medical and dependent care.
- Company-Paid Life Insurance + optional supplemental policies.
- Long-term and Short-term Disability plans.
O ur mechanics are the best in the industry and have numerous ASE certifications, awards and receive top training on the latest technology and equipment available.
- Must have some Diesel Mechanic experience.
- Some Technical or Vocational Training preferred but not required.
- ASE Certifications or advanced training a plus.
- Proficient with computers (diagnostic experience helpful).
At AIM, we meet transportation challenges head-on, with service and flexibility. We work to establish strategic transportation solutions from full service truck leasing to efficient logistics solutions.
AIM NationaLease provides short- and long-term commercial truck leasing and diesel comprehensive maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. As one of the largest vehicle leasing companies in the United States, we deliver reliable, cost-effective solutions to keep you moving.
AIM Integrated Logistics focuses on increasing our clients' control over their transportation and distribution system while reducing cost and improving customer service. We combine highly trained service and support personnel with expertly maintained vehicles to provide a dependable solution, every time.
AIM Services Company provides 24/7 timely solutions to the Oilfield and Gas Industry with a fleet of water tankers and flatbed trucks. Our broad array of products and services specific to the energy industry make us a safe and reliable solution to keep our clients' operations running smoothly.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
With AIM, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. AIM offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.
Fri, 26 May 2017 01:50:14 PDT