Job Title Strength Coach
Posting Number 20170065EX
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Faculty (Tenure-Track)
Department Athletic Department
The Strength Coach will be responsible for the design and implementation of training protocols for the assigned teams and athletes.
Minimum Education Requirements
• Bachelor's degree is required.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Must have valid applicable certification per NCAA guidelines.
• Have the ability to work well with students, faculty, community, and media.
• Have demonstrated understanding and strong commitment to cultural diversity.
• Have good communication skills.
• Have strong leadership skills.
• Have strong organizational skills.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Strength and Conditioning Specialist ( CSCS ) credentials preferred.
• At least one year of full or part-time strength and conditioning coach experience at the collegiate level is preferred.
Posting Date 06/15/2017