Data Coordinator Senior
The Center for Health Services Research is seeking an experienced Data Coordinator Senior to assist the daily activities of a multi-center national study and coordinate program activities to achieve all identified goals.
This individual will coordinate schedules with study participating hospitals and partners. Conduct weekly phone calls with study participating hospitals, take notes, and obtain participant consent.
This individual will track recruitment efforts from study participants, arrange meetings and webinars, develop recruitment materials, enter and analyze data using ACCESS monitors and ensure data quality under the supervision of the study director, for data quality and assurance by adherence to UK IRB requirements. Other duties as assigned.
Data Coordinator Senior
7H042: Center for Health Services Research
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 25 pounds, or some standing or walking.
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Proficiency in all MS Windows applications, project management skills, verbal and writing communication skills.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
High School Diploma or GED. More than four years experience of health care research.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Do you have experience coordinating travel, meeting schedules, and conferences?
- * Share the number of years of paid experience you have with coordination of data and/or research information.
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Rate your level of expertise in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's Online Employment System?
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Higher Ed Jobs.com
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- Academic Keys
- Latinos in Higher Education
- A colleague, friend, and/or family member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter