Head Women's Golf Coach
Head Women's Golf Coach
As a living, learning and working community, Susquehanna University affirms its commitment to being an engaged, culturally inclusive campus. As we seek to embody the rich diversity of the human community, we commit ourselves to the full participation of persons who represent the breadth of human difference. The university encourages candidates from historically underrepresented groups to apply. Susquehanna University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Susquehanna University is a national liberal arts college committed to excellence in educating students for productive, creative and reflective lives of achievement, leadership and service in a diverse, dynamic and interdependent world. Its more than 2,200 undergraduates come from 35 states and 22 countries, and all students study away through Susquehanna's unique Global Opportunities program. Susquehanna University's 325 acre campus, noted for its beauty, is located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania, 50 miles north of Harrisburg in the scenic Susquehanna River Valley, about a three hour drive from Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., and New York City. For more information, please visit https://www.susqu.edu.
The Head Women's Golf Coach reports to the Assistant Director of Athletics. The primary tasks are to organize, recruit and develop successful Women's Golf in concert with the academic mission of the university.
•	Recruit quality student-athletes for the golf program
•	Develop and conduct organized practices
•	Develop a schedule that includes representative and competitive contests
•	Develop and maintain sport budgets
•	Adhere to all NCAA and conference rules and bylaws
•	Counsel student-athletes in a positive manner
•	Coordinate fund-raising opportunities for the golf program, if appropriate
•	Develop positive rapport with athletics staff, as well as SU community
•	Represent the university to various constituents in a professional manner
•	Perform other duties as assigned
Must have the energy and enthusiasm and mobility to actively coach the sport.
Bachelors Degree or comparable experience. Evidence of positive attitude and the ability to get along well with others required. Excellent speaking and writing skills necessary, as well as the ability to be a well-organized self-starter.
2-3 years of previous coaching experience preferred.
For full application instructions and position description, visit https://jobs.susqu.edu/postings/1217