STEM Center Coordinator (Program Assistant) AFT
• Serve as initial point of contact for all external STEM-related inquiries.
• Work with college offices and university policies to implement programs.
• Coordinate marketing and registration of all STEM outreach activities.
• Coordinate major Rowan STEM events, such as Philadelphia Science Festival.
• Report to STEM center faculty director.
• Cooperate and assist in the planning and execution of Rowan STEAM Academy
and Edelman Fossil Park events.
• Bachelor Degree required, graduate studies preferred
• Background in one or more of the following is required: event planning,
project management, STEM disciplines.
• Excellent organization skills required.
• Must be capable of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
• Person must be capable of, and willing to work in, an outdoor setting and to
engage in some manual work, such as setting up display tables and event
• Must be able to work personably with diverse groups of students and adults
at public events.
• A commitment to STEM education and clear and concise communication is
Rowan University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. All positions are contingent upon budget appropriations.