Adjunct Faculty - Various Positions (Part-Time)
POSITION: Adjunct Faculty – Various Positions (Part-Time)
LOCATION: Baker of Clinton Township
Baker College Professional Services, Inc. seeks to hire individuals to be assigned to the positions of ADJUNCT FACULTY – VARIOUS POSITIONS (PART-TIME) for the benefit of and to be located at Baker of Clinton Township.
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
The primary purpose of the Part-Time Adjunct Faculty person is to teach courses in areas of their expertise.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMS:
- Dental Assisting: Bachelor’s degree in related area from an accredited college or university and CDA, RDA, or DDS required; 3 to 5 years of clinical experience required; Teaching experience preferred
INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES PROGRAMS:
- Composition or Speech: Doctorate degree in related field from an accredited college or university preferred; Master’s degree in subject area or Master’s degree plus 18 hours of coursework at the graduate level in subject area from an accredited college or university required; Teaching experience preferred
TEACHER PREPARATION PROGRAMS:
- Teacher Preparation (History, Science, or Math): Doctorate degree from an accredited college or university preferred; Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Education with ZA/ZS teaching endorsement required; All courses with an EDU prefix require a certificated teacher with K-12 teaching experience
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office Suite, Blackboard, Solar, Google Apps, and the Internet
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to teach daytime, evening, and weekend classes for the above courses
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Teach assigned classes
- Revise, review and/or develop curriculum, as needed
- Complete all required professional development/training
- Collect and submit required assessment of student learning data
- Participate in appropriate campus and system committees, meetings, projects, and activities
- Other duties as assigned
WORK SCHEDULE: Varies by course section
REPORTS TO: Program Directors
STARTING DATE: TBD by course availability and Program Directors
COMPENSATION: Compensation based on education and existing rates for similar positions within Baker College Professional Services, Inc.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please submit cover letter and resume via email only by July 3, 2017 in care of:
Baker College Professional Services, Inc.-CT
Human Resource Department
Baker of Clinton Township’s combined Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available to anyone. This report is required by federal law and contains policy statements and three years’ worth of crime statistics for the school. This report is available online at http://www.baker.edu/media/ckfinder/files/Security-Report-CT.pdf. You may also request a paper copy from the Baker of Clinton Township Campus Safety office.