This position reports to the VP-Operations - AC Inc.
Responsibilities include the development and implementation of manufacturing methods and equipment for the production of parts and assemblies; as well as, the development of job cost estimates and specifications. Key responsibilities include Engineering Master Development, Drawing Interpretation, CNC programming and job flow analysis.
Requires a B.S. in Engineering or a thorough background in the required disciplines and a minimum of three (3) years experience.
Qualified candidate will have experience in a metal fabrication environment including sheet metal, machine shop, welding, and assembly. Thorough experience in drawing interpretation and CNC programming (Fanuc Controls, Virtual Gibbs, Solid Cam, Solid Works, OTC and Panasonic Robotics) a must. Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Kaizan is a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Prepares estimates for potential jobs, including drawing interpretation and communication with potential buyer on any technical issues.
2. Develop and implement manufacturing methods to achieve the most effective and economical production of parts and assemblies.
3. Reviews all revisions to drawings on current jobs for impact and effect.
4. Develops Engineering Masters for any new jobs. Modifies Engineering Masters for any current jobs that require a change.
5. Generates and manages all of the programs for all of the CNC equipment. (Lathes, Fadal Milling Centers, Robotic Welders and a Brake Press)
6. Be involved with developing and implementing improvement items that are generated by the Continuous Improvement Team.
7. Champion on any new projects, proto-type efforts or internal Special Projects.
8. Key evaluator for any capital investments.
1. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties required by their supervisor.
2. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each proficiently.
3. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise.
AC, Incorporated is a recognized leader in the fabrication and assembly of superior quality, close tolerance metal products for commercial, defense and aerospace markets. With 100,000 square feet of dedicated manufacturing space, AC possesses turnkey manufacturing capabilities, including sheet metal, manual and CNC machining, mig, tig spot and robotic welding, surface finishing, wet and powder coat painting and assembly.
AC Manufacturing is ISO 9001:2008/AS9100 compliant. The Quality Control Department is fully staffed and equipped to perform in-process and final product verification. Inspection and testing capabilities include dimensional, functional and non-destructive testing.
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 14:35:01 PDT