Project Manager / Scrum Master 20161017_001
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- 5 years of Scrum Master experience.
- 3 years of Scrum Master experience in a multi-scrum team environment for one or more large enterprise project(s) (project budget in excess of 2 million dollars per project).
- 1 year of SAFe experience
- Certification in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Responsibilities - The Scrum Masters will provide leadership as follows:
- Help assure the team follows the Scrum and Scaled Agile Framework processes, The SM will coordinate sprint planning, lead daily scrums, coordinate each sprint review and participate in Agile Release Train planning sessions. The SM will make sure that sprint participants understand their roles and assignments.
- Assure that all aspects of Rally, the SAFe software portfolio management tool used by the client, are promptly updated for each scrum team.
- Help the team meet their Program Increment objectives for all features committed to during Program Increment planning through solid execution of each of the Program Increment Sprints.
- Help the team meet their daily and iteration objectives, including working to remove impediments and communicating with other teams
- Facilitate Team continuous process improvement.
- Coordinate solution implementation and delivery with other Scrum Masters on the Release Train.
- Help foster Agile code quality practices, including providing guidance to assist the teams in constantly improving code quality.
- Scrum Masters will keep the client's leadership informed, through participation in the Scrum of Scrum meetings.
- Coordinate team efforts under architectural and portfolio governance, system level integration and the biweekly System Demo.
- Use normalized estimating to help the program estimate larger features and epics.
- Facilitate preparation and readiness for release planning and Inspect and Adapt ceremonies.
Each Scrum Master will be assigned to one of five scrum teams. For each sprint, the SM will
- Groom the backlog; keep the number of user stories greater than the work to be done. With each sprint, establish the priorities for the sprint.
- Update all Rally scrum team artifacts
- Update the task board moving items to completed
- Maintain a burn-down chart showing progress
- Maintain a cumulative flow from the sprints, managing the workload
- Coordinate the showcase at the end of each sprint, guiding team to that end, scheduling and inviting stakeholders.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Saint Paul, MN
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:57:19 PDT