Project Management position - MEP Exp Required
The right candidate will have excellent technical skills and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. This person must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and must also possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to analyze a variety of problems and work independently. This position requires mature judgment and initiative. Time management and organizational skills are also essential. This position is a great opportunity for a mechanical engineer that is looking for a new challenging opportunity.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of (CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY) PROJECT MANAGEMENT or ENGINEERING experience.
- Mechanical & Plumbing estimating experience is helpful.
- Thorough knowledge of MEP building systems and components is required.
- Ability to review, understand and analyze ALL types of mechanical drawings- Plumbing, HVAC, Fire Protection.
- Superior communication skills.
- Familiarity with LEED construction practices and commissioning is a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required
- Proficiency with BlueBeam Software and/or Adobe Acrobat
- Develop and effectively manage project schedules and project scope.
- Coordinate subcontractors through the various phases of the project.
- Manage changes in the project scope that deviate from original project plan.
- Prepare project cost estimates as required.
- Coordinate project requirements with all in house departments ( engineering/drafting/construction,etc)
- Attend pre-construction and on site project meetings as required
- Prepare detailed project updates.
- Recognize technical ambiguities and discrepancies in construction documents.
- Understand and apply specifications and scope of work requirements.
- Perform subcontractor and vendor solicitations to develop project costs.
- Work directly with general contractors, owners,consultants, and ALL in house staff.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, subcontractors and vendors
Paid vacations & holidays.
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sat, 20 May 2017 20:20:59 PDT