Our client is looking for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor to join the team . The responsibility of this role will be to organize, analyze, improve, and manage the direction of teams and processes in order to achieve short and long term goals in equipment reliability, quality, cost reduction, and safety. We are looking for a candidate who can move into a Maintenance Manager job in the next few years as the company expands the plant. We offer outstanding benefits and extremely low cost healthcare packages. We need a candidate who can moved into an Electrical Manager or Maintenance Manager role over the next 3 years.
- Responsible for the plant automation systems
- Collaborate with maintenance and ehs managers on environmental security
- Plans and schedules planned and unplanned maintenance work
- Assures compliance with all company & plant policies
- Any other duties assigned by management
- 3 yrs or more of experience working in a Corrugated plant.
- HVAC, boiler, electrical panels, and strong mechanical aptitude skills
- Mechanical and equipment installation
- Ability to manage 18 technicians
- Must have expert electrical skills
- MP2, CMM'S, PM'S, SAP
- Batch processing experience is required
- Experience managing a team of technicians.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- The ability to mentor and coach new technicians and operators
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:11:35 PDT