Our client is looking for a talented and experience Production Manager to join the team in Portland, OR. This position is an urgent need and any qualified candidate will be contacted immediately for consideration. The company is stable, profitable, and rapidly growing through 2018. They are an industry leader in their manufactured product lines. The client will provide full relocation, profit sharing bonus, industry leading benefits, and a competitive base salary. Candidates must be prepared to relocate to North Carolina for this role.
Manufactures products by planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating plant resources; managing staff.
* Accomplishes manufacturing human resource strategies by determining a plan, communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
* Develops manufacturing organizational strategies by contributing manufacturing information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
* Establishes manufacturing operational strategies by evaluating manufacturing trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing manufacturing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
* Develops manufacturing financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating manufacturing requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
* Delivers customer-acceptable products by enforcing quality standards; maintaining company standards.
* Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Plans operations by collecting relevant information; identifying short-term and long-range issues; identifying and evaluating options; choosing a course of action.
* Maximizes equipment operation by developing and scheduling preventive maintenance; organizing change-overs.
* Keeps materials available by scheduling, monitoring, and adjusting deliveries.
* 3-15 years or more of experience in a paper manufacturing plant
* Must have an engineering degree
* Must have experience working with the operators of the paper machines
* PSM Plant experience
* Must have converting experience
* Experience managing budgets and P&Ls.
* Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
* Very stable job history is required.
* Hands-on approach and floor management is required.
* Must be available to relocate to North Carolina.
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. Note:
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Sun, 4 Jun 2017 20:14:00 PDT