Retail Operations Manager/Floral Design
Successful Floral, Garden and Event Design Boutique and Studio is growing rapidly! We are in need of an experienced Operations Manager to manage staff and multiple location and projects. This role will require tremendous leadership, drive and enthusiasm. Strong experience managing staff and scheduling/ HR. Reports directly to the Owner and must be extremely strong in all areas of operations. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to build and maintain strong team and processes, work independently and as a team, excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to multitask and complete several projects at one time. Occasional Weekends and evenings for special events, 46-50 hours per week. Bilingual French or Spanish a big plus.
Operations Manager for Le Jardin Franais is an integral piece of our team, we consider the hub at the center of the spokes helping the rest of the team to function smoothly and making sure that no detail slips through the cracks.
The Operations Manager has the potential to build a role within the organization that allows fulfillment for themselves and growth for the company. Your opinion will be valued.
We are currently looking for:
Position: Operations Manager
Schedule: Full Time
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 based on experience and credentials
Benefits: vacations, sick days, paid holidays and yearly bonus
Le Jardin Franais Office and Studio
2246 Forrest Place NW - Atlanta, GA 30318
(Riverside in west midtown, inside the perimeter)
Le Jardin Franais Boutique
Westside Provisions District
1100 Howell Mill Road NW - Atlanta, GA 30318
Le Jardin Francais New location
Ponce City market
675 Ponce de Leon Ave., NE, Atlanta, GA
• Coordinate with all team on production and logistics so that time is managed in most efficient manner
• Coordinate logistics between all locations
• Conduct hiring and Performance reviews all HR related tasks
• Manage Employee Schedules depending on changing needs with Garden and Floral teams
• Manage HR and productivity and reduce Overtime- improve employee guidelines/ handbook
• Put new procedures and processes in place to improve workflow and systems/ adapt to current growth of company- Business development
• Manage fresh Product inventory to avoid loss/ help maintain company quality standards .
• Responsible for reviewing and evaluating expenses on product purchasing / company expenses so it stays within range of budget- budget management..
• Adapt to priorities that come up due to the nature of the business and stay on top of the regular scope of work, duties and deadlines.
Skills required for this position:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong people skills and ability to lead a team
. Bilingual French or Spanish is a plus
• Accounting and business management skills are a plus
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
. Computer proficiency
• Good problem solving skills
Relevant college degree and/or 3 years' minimum of administrative experience
Two years + related management and business experience necessary to join this culture of excellence!
Experience in the floral, hospitality or luxury industry is a plus
Detail-oriented and organized, collaborative team player, self-motivated, detail-oriented, flexible and adaptable, passionate about our company products and services, professional, honest, punctual, well-mannered, ethical, hard-worker
Please send a cover letter letting us know what distinguishes you for this position and why you are interested in our company along with a resume including your current location and contact information. Please make sure to answer the interview questions
Le Jardin Francais is a French floral, event and garden design firm based in Atlanta with a boutique location at Westside Provisions District. We offer an abundance of custom designed products and services. To learn more about Le Jardin Francais, please visit our website at www.lejardinfrancais.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:16:49 PDT