CNC CAD Designer sign installer
Sign Manufacturer & Installer Job Description:
Must be able to work with a variety of mediums to manufacture a variety of different signage. Based in Baton Rouge Must be willing to travel.
Complete reports/create records of work completed Education: Completion of high school Languages: Speak English, Read English, Write English Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling Must be ready and willing to work in an arrangement of different weather conditions and locations. Must be able to handle heavy lifting and working from a range of different heights off the ground. Characteristics &
Essential Skills: Communication Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy, Writing, Oral communication, Problem solving Job task planning and organizing Significant use of memory Must be extremely clean & organized . Previous Sign manufacturing and installation experience is encouraged but not 100% necessary Must works well with others and in a small business environment Must be receptive to direct instructions but still be an independent & creative thinker . Good hand eye coordination is very important Experience or knowledge related to the following is required: Power & hand Tools Ladders Light and Heavy Equipment operation and trailers Basic building/construction knowledge Fabrication & welding of metal and plastics and foam.
- Meet with clients to establish a vision for a product or design.
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes to create the layout.
- Select the size and arrangement of the different elements.
- Use computer software to create electronic versions of designs.
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
- Develop material for web pages.
- Design logos for products and businesses.
- Develop signs and environmental graphics.
- Produce credits after movies and programs.
- Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
- Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
- Meet with art directors to collaborate on design
- Perform research on competitors and market trends.
- Collaborate with printers to select type of paper and ink.
- Submit rough drafts to client for approval.
- Make changes to mock-ups.
- Supervise assistants during product design.
- Develop new business contacts.
- Choose and purchase equipment.
- Review catalogue and order samples.
****Must have a valid drivers license ****
Graphic Designer Job DescriptionSummaryResponsible for creating a visible image that can be used in media and print. Uses software and hand-rendering to design products that meet the needs of the client.
Job Type: Full-time
- sign CAD CNC installation experiance: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Drivers licence
- High school or equivalent
- CAD CNC
We are a full service traveling Decor company. We are Nationwide and require travel.
our web site is CCIEvents.com
Baton Rouge, LA
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:46:43 PDT