Laboratory Technician- Toxicology
Role and Responsibilities
Laboratory Testing Technician to organize, and perform laboratory services within a Moderate Complexity Lab in compliance with CLIA/COLA standards. AU400 experience a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and maintains instrument for screening and data collection.
- Follows appropriate documentation procedures for the lab results.
- Communicates daily with clinical staff and Lab Manager.
- Understands and maintains confidentiality of client information and results in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Takes inventory and maintains appropriate level of supplies and materials.
- Reads and documents results electronically.
- Records and reports weekly numbers related to collections or quality management.
- Communicates effectively with facility staff and manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelors in medical technology or chemical, physical, biological science AND 1 year training/experience in high complexity testing
Associate Degree in laboratory science or medical laboratory technology AND have at least 2 years of laboratory training or experience, or both, in high complexity testing
Corpus Christi, TX
Sat, 27 May 2017 08:58:06 PDT