Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work in a fast paced, multi-network environment.
- Support clients remotely and onsite.
- Administer Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 infrastructure, maintaining core infrastructure services; Active Directory, Hyper-V, Group Policy, File Services, SQL & Windows Clusters
- Support & Maintain Microsoft Exchange 2007/2013
- Support & Maintain iSCSI SAN's
- Support & Maintain VMWare infrastructure
- Support a multi-tenant Data Center environment
- Monitor, diagnose, and respond to proactive alerts
- Experience with Sonicwall appliances a plus
- Design, develop, and deploy network and server infrastructure
- Develop and maintain operational documentation
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems & perform preventative maintenance
- Support End Users through a technical and consultative approach
- 4 years' or more experience as a Network Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- MUST have Excellent customer service
- Prior consulting experience a plus
- Experience with mid to large size organizations
- Experience configuring and maintaining Windows Operating Systems
- Experience configuring firewalls, routers, switches & WAN devices
- Experience interacting with telco providers to resolve circuit problems
- Network design and implementation
- MCSE certification a plus
MicroServe Consulting, Inc. is a unique provider of IT Solutions, Managed Security, IT Support Services, Network Support, and IT Equipment to small and medium sized businesses in the Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, and Denver Metro areas. MicroServe can provide your complete IT Solution, unlike IT consultants who act only as advisors or just provide a few pieces of a customer's needs and then refer them elsewhere for the rest.
MicroServe Consulting provides on-site and remote Network and IT support services, backup solutions, phone systems, low voltage structured cabling, and hosting for small to medium sized businesses in the Maryland, Washington DC, and Denver areas.
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:37:30 PDT