Assistant Bank Branch Manager
A Community Bank is seeking qualified candidates who have previous leadership experience in the Banking industry.
The following reflects management's definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Evaluate the job performance of branch office staff to ensure quality of work and service to members.
- Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller proof, errors, and new accounts.
- Success in business development and ability to build community contacts and local business leads.
- Cash shipments and reconciliation
- Open and close the branch.
- Work established schedule including Saturdays.
- Open Deposit Accounts (Personal & Business) understanding customer's needs and usage requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of consumer loan products sufficient enough to sustain initial conversation, provide an application and refer to the Branch Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Handles customer inquiries to accomplish "first point of resolution" when practical.
- Ensure all duties and responsibilities are performed in accordance with established procedures and regulations.
- Working knowledge of all retail banking processes and understanding of business banking processes.
- Assist teller operations as needed, and open as teller when necessary to support branch's operation.
- 1st level of branch authority when manager is not in the branch.
- Support local branches on an as needed basis if staffing support is necessary.
- Support the branch's commercial lender as needed.
- Other duties assigned to be executed in a professional and efficient manner.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years retail banking platform experience.
- Teller experience preferred.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate -with customers, staff and management-verbal, written and listening.
- Ability to successfully resolve customer inquiries and assigned complaints.
- Working knowledge or ability to learn operating systems quickly.
- Working knowledge of retail bank products (personal and business) and understanding of business loans products.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Wed, 31 May 2017 13:20:31 PDT