Senior Project Manager - Industrial/Commercial Projects
Project Manager - Large Design-Build Industrial/Commercial Project
Location: Southwestern Arizona
Compensation: $100 - $110K
About this Opportunity:
We're looking for a proven project manager who is ready to take their career to the next level working on first of their kind large projects for special purpose agricultural production facilities.
- This is an opportunity to join a privately held, financially strong specialty design/build GC as they work on the cutting edge of industrial agricultural production verticals.
- Entrepreneurial - Shape this rapidly growing new business unit, working directly with the executive team to establish best practices in project delivery.
- Collaborative construction design-build process. Get a projected started on the right path with involvement from design and constructability with the customer and crew via proactive planning, communication and coordination to keep project on schedule.
- Fast-Paced, Exciting Project Environment - grow your career in a challenging, yet stimulating and dynamic work environment. When you are part of shaping something new, that rate of personal career growth accelerates greatly!
- First of their kind projects - shaping the protein production industry is all about finding new paths forward in not only cost efficient production but optimization of humane handling methods.
What we are looking for:
- 6+ years of Construction Project Management Career Progression
- Technical Construction Knowledge - Understanding of commercial/industrial on-site building methods and material flow logistics
- Leadership - Passionate, accountable, organized, proactive and results-oriented
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization internally and externally
- Problem solver - takes ownership of solutions for field staff
- Organizational skills - Track record overseeing teams of individuals, schedule, coordination and financials of million dollar projects
- Financial Accountability - Grasp of project profit and loss tools
- Safety excellence - fosters a great safety culture.
- Agriculture Connection - Personal identification with what makes agriculture special and passion to reach your career goals in agricultural construction.
- Bachelor's degree in construction/engineering field or equivalent work experience
Opportunity begins with dialogue. If this sounds like a role you would like to discuss, please send me your qualifications or contact me, Zack Troyer, at (855) 267-7446 x 206. All inquiries will be treated confidentially and your resume will never go anywhere without your authorization and awareness.
People with purpose drive results.
Corrigo maximizes business impact and transforms careers by aligning people, purpose and results. We offer recruiting, retention and strategic development services for our clients and candidates in construction, technology, service and engineering fields.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:05:19 PDT