Assistant Professor - Occupational Safety and Health (two positions)
Job Title Assistant Professor - Occupational Safety and Health (two positions)
Posting Number 20150309EX
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Faculty (Tenure-Track)
Department Occupational Safety and Health
The Department of Occupational Safety and Health, Murray State University is seeking to fill two full-time, nine month, tenure track faculty positions. First review of applicants will begin November 1, 2016. Preferred start date: August 2017.
Minimum Education Requirements
Doctorate in occupational safety and health or related field required. ABDs with a documented plan of completion by appointment date will be considered.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Candidate must be qualified to teach undergraduate and graduate level coursework in and related to occupational health and safety
• Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills are essential to the successful candidate.
• A classroom presentation will be required during the interview.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Professional certifications are desirable.
• Appropriate teaching experience in higher education or industrial training will be preferred
• Online teaching experience is desirable.
• Candidates with experience in occupational safety and health will be preferred.
Posting Date 10/17/2016