Greet clients and schedule appointments; create an atmosphere where customers are comfortable and are satisfied, leading to repeat visits and referral business; solicit client feedback and field customer service concerns; assist with the ordering of supplies for the business, as well as ensuring retail operations remain stocked; sell retail product; ensure all equipment is operating safely and optimally, and that the treatment center appearance is one that creates an inviting, relaxing environment for customers; assist in the creation of major sales and promotions; attend demonstrations,fundraisers or other events to keep the business involved in the community.Unit Specific Education/Experience/Skills
Knowledge normally acquired through a high school education; six months to one year of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in maintaining accurate records, data entry, word processing, typing and/or balancing cash receipts; or knowledge of technical or medical terminology and/or technical training related to the field of employment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Desired Qualifications
· Experience with NexTech EMR and Practice Management Software.
· Desire 4 years’ experience working in an aesthetic and laser treatment center.
· Knowledge of clinical skin treatment plans; Broad Band Light, Halo, Microneedling, Chemical Peels, Injections and Fillers
· Understanding of cosmetic products; uses, benefits and treatments.
· Display very good time management skills and have an innate ability to cope with all the work allotted within a specified time.
· Maintain great interpersonal communication skills and display ability to work well with others.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.Required Application Materials
Resume and Cover LetterWork Hours
STANDARD 8-5Building Location
4660 S HAGADORN RD STE 610Bidding Eligibility Ends 6/20/2017