Records Coordinator I
Provides support to the Office of Graduate Admission & Recruitment in processing, auditing, maintaining and updating admission records.
1. Processes applications, test scores, transcripts and additional supplemental materials for all graduate programs.
2. Prepares departmental recommendation forms for programs and calculates GPA.
3. Processes department decisions and edits & issues letters to graduate applicants.
4. Prepares I-20 documents and enters data into Banner for IPS.
5. Reviews and processes application fee waivers.
6. Troubleshoots application issues and assists applicants that encounter application problems.
7. Develops and recommends new procedures for streamlining record keeping duties.
8. Proofs applications for errors and reviews documents and checklist carefully and accurately.
9. Faxes, copies, binds, and collates documents relating to graduate applications.
10. Provides guidance and information to students, staff, and faculty in regards to graduate records and application processes and policies.
11. Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Two years post high school and one (1) year of related experience.
Associate's degree or higher.
Demonstrated proficiency of computer office software including word-processing, spreadsheet applications and office databases.
Preferred knowledge of Banner and OnBase systems.
Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and time management skills.
The physical demands described here are representative but not definitive of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Duties require constant sitting and repetitive motion while using computer keyboard and phone. Frequent walking, standing and simple grasping. Occasional climbing stairs, walking across campus, stooping and reaching. Constant communication using both spoken and written means. May be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
Work Environment/Work Week/Travel:
Work performed in typical office environment.
Work performed between standard business hours.
Little to no travel.
University of the Pacific is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity. In compliance with applicable law and its own policy, Pacific is committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse faculty and staff and does not discriminate in its hiring of faculty and staff, or in the provision of its employment benefits to its faculty and staff on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sex/gender, marital status, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, or mental or physical disability.
These efforts will keep Pacific compliant and more importantly, send the message to potential new faculty and staff members that we value diversity and will not discriminate based on a protected class. Call HR with any questions at 209-946-2124.
The University of the Pacific offers a competitive and comprehensive compensation package including tuition remission.
To view the full position description and apply online, please visit https://pacific.peopleadmin.com/postings/9892
Position is open until filled.