Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing is responsible for planning and implementing marketing development programs, both short and long term, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through the management of a team.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve established goals for products and service.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic and social media.
- Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to meet revenue objectives.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing metrics reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs lead generation and marketing automation.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Results Driven
- Winning Attitude
If you don't have these first three competencies, don't apply for this position. We are seeking the most motivated candidates only!
- Proficient Communication Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity
- Salesforce CRM and Communities experience a huge plus.
- This position manages employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience
- Five (5) years of related experience with progressive management experience.
- Knowledge of the startup environment
- The candidate must be comfortable working directly with clients in an account management role through e-mail, telephone, and in person as required.
- The ideal candidate will be a cooperative team player comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities. We are a small team achieving great things, which requires various skills and a whole lot of effort! We are currently located in San Marcos, TX. We will be moving to a brand new workspace in South Austin by the end of 2017.
Procial engages Licensed Medical Professionals in the management of their career. It is the healthcare career environment solution. Procial is the product of over 30 years of healthcare administrative experience, and is a rapidly growing solution for Licensed Medical Professionals across the US. Procial is currently located in San Marcos, TX and will be moving corporately to South Austin by Summer 2017.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 09:25:16 PDT