Project Manager - Software Implementation
RIB Americas is seeking a Project Manager (PM) to lead end-to-end implementations of technology solutions into client environments. As a valuable member of a core customer facing group, the PM will successfully manage client deliverables to meet implementation milestones. The PM is expected to understand complex technical environments, to have prior enterprise software implementation experience, and to be proficient in applying all aspects of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). The PM will assist our customer support team with escalated issues and serve as a valuable resource for our training and development team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Manage all phases of implementation projects from needs analysis through project close.
- Deliver assigned projects on schedule aligned with the critical needs of the business.
- Construct the Work Breakdown Structure for a project; demonstrate proficiency in using project management software tools (MS Project).
- Maintain ownership of and accountability for the project schedule.
- Provide periodic status reports to executive management regarding the project.
- Manage all relationships necessary for a successful project team.
- Document work product, manage scope and identify changes needed beyond original scope.
- Collaborate and provide guidance to peers on project management best practices.
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement to existing processes and procedures.
- Develop technical documentation in support of client solutions, product development and releases.
- Promptly address concerns and resolve client issues
- Bachelor's degree in business, project management, computer science or related field
- At least three years experience in project management for internal/external customers
- PMP certification desired
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (SDLC, Waterfall, Iterative, Agile)
- Implementation and maintenance of large-scale integrated enterprise systems (i.e. Web Based, Client/Server, Integration)
- Understanding of software engineering and application development, software life-cycle.
- Working knowledge of engineering and or construction related processes desired but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Leadership qualities to guide project to achieve objectives.
- Proficient with MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, and Primavera P6.
RIB is the world's leader in 5D BIM Technology. Since our inception in 1961, RIB has been the pioneer in construction innovation, exploring and bringing in new technology, new thinking and new working method to enhance construction productivity, and transforming the construction industry into the most advanced and digitalized industry in the 21st century. RIB's global headquarters are located in Stuttgart, Germany, and is listed in Prime Standard Frankfurt Stock Exchange since 2011 (RIB.DE). With 700 employees located in over 30 offices worldwide, RIB is serving 100,000 clients including construction contractors, developers, owners, investors and governments, in the field of building construction, infrastructure, and EPC sector. The RIB Americas division is headquartered in Memphis, TN.
We offer a competitive benefits package.
RIB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:18:44 PDT