CSP, Inc. is a growing Managed Services & IT Solutions Provider in North Carolina. We offer an outstanding career opportunity for a systems engineer and network administrator with experience in the design, implementation, and support of information technology solutions. CSP System Engineers are assigned a group of customers and are expected to provide strategic IT guidance as well as Tier II and III support for various IT solutions.
The optimal candidate has experience and a proven track-record in implementing and supporting a variety of computing technologies with an IT solutions provider such as CSP. This position provides the candidate a rewarding career and growth opportunities by strategically engaging in a variety of customer environments.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with CSP clients and sales team to determine the most appropriate technology solutions for customer needs.
- Properly "on-board" new CSP clients by performing technical assessments, documenting systems, etc. Acts as primary technical liaison to insure CSP properly monitors and manages customer environment.
- Provide Tier II or III support to help resolve issues escalated from NOC or help desk teams.
- Perform proactive preventative maintenance tasks on servers, network infrastructure, etc.
- Focus on proactive and strategic customer communication.
- Maintains focus on continuing education for evolving technology solutions.
- 5+ years' progressive technical experience in the support of information technology solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems, including Active Directory, Group Policies, terminal services, RDP, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems (XP, 7, 8).
- Fundamental understanding of networking technologies.
- Fundamental understanding of virtual deployments from VMware, Citrix, and\or Microsoft.
- Experience installing and supporting data backup systems, AV platforms, etc.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to "think outside the box" and take ownership of complex IT problems.
- Ability to positively contribute to a dynamic and exciting team environment.
- Technical certifications from Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, and\or Cisco
- A two-year associate's degree in a computer related field, Network+ certification, or commensurate experience.
- A successful track record working for another Managed Services Provider (MSP)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, and\or Office 365.
- Experience in supporting VMware and\or Citrix environments.
- Experience with Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, UCS and Nexus platforms, wireless controller and access points, and security best practices.
- Experience with SAN and storage technologies from IBM, NetApp, EMC, etc.
- Experience supporting Cisco Unified Communications solutions such as Call Manager, Unity, and Contact Center.
- Experience working with Autotask, N-able, or comparable PSA and RMM tools.
Headquartered in Raleigh, CSP provides Managed IT services and solutions to businesses throughout North Carolina. Our customers range from small and mid-size businesses to large corporations. Our solution offerings include Managed Services, Cloud Services, Cisco advanced technology solutions, and Data Center solutions.
Founded over 20 years ago, CSP employs approximately 30 talented and dynamic individuals. We have received numerous growth and industry awards for our achievements. For more information, visit our web site at www.cspinc.com.
CSP offers very attractive compensation packages and benefits. Our extensive benefits package includes: comprehensive health and prescription drug insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending account plan, Section 529 College Savings Plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing.
Tue, 13 Jun 2017 10:03:28 PDT